- Take two chicken breasts, rinse with water. Cut diagonally into 2 in. by 1/2 in. slices. Marinate in olive oil, salt, pepper, chili powder, and garlic powder. Refrigerate for 20 mins.
- Chop up one green pepper, one red pepper, half a white onion, and some coriander.
- Heat medium pan in medium heat with a dash of olive oil and some fresh chopped garlic. Place chicken and chopped up pepper and onion in pan. Cook until chicken is slightly browned, turning over occasionally. Add more chili powder during process if necessary.
- In the mean time, prepare Molly's Mom's Famous Guacamole. One avocado (or two), mushed up with one dollop of sour cream, 2 tblspoons full of Medium Newman's Own Salsa, and a dash of lime juice (or grapefruit juice...you'll just have to take my word for it). Mix thoroughly.
- Once chicken, peppers, and onions are done cooking, place on flower tortilla. Add my mom's Guac, a few leaves of coriander, and some cheddar...
Saturday, 21 November 2009