Tuesday 2 March 2010

A Gardener's Compendium











Blazer: Urban Outfitters (Bretton's WONDERFUL birthday present to me :D); Boots: Charlotte Russe; Scarf/Rhinestone Necklaces/Cuff: Vintage; Skirt: Urban Outfitters; Shirt/Tights/Cami: Target

Once again, the city of Edinburgh: For the Win. Twilight here is always stunning...especially with a castle in the background. Bretton is my rock star right now for getting me the blazer. I've wanted one forever but they don't usually fit (irregularly wide shoulders and long arms smote me every time), and he got me the perfect one...chic, classy, and will match just about anything.

The little journal is a plant summary I'm making from my protagonist's perspective. It seems like a tremendous waste of time but it really does help me envision the world in which I'm writing. I even took out a few books on herbalism and gardening to help with my sketches. Very exciting.

Wendy's hat dilemma is almost solved....looks like the crown might make a last minute comeback....

24 comments:

Jolie said...

What scenery! I love your boots! The blazer is chic and love how you paired it with your scarf!
xoxo Jolie

Jessica said...

Lovely scarf!

tess said...

amazing boots!

Charmalade said...

Yay for wonderful blazers! But I'm really in love with your shoe collection, those are some snazzy booties. :D

Toast with Charmalade

What Would a Nerd Wear said...

i love this look--that scarf is the perfect final touch!
and edinburgh=gorgeous!

Mel said...

Oh how beautiful! Love the scenery! Cute scarf and boots too :)

Sybil said...

you look so pretty!!! :D great pictures!

Anonymous said...

Hi Molly,

I found you over at jennifhsie's blog and I'm glad I did your adorable with great style. I hope you don't mind if I follow!

Julia said...

Such magical greens here, and they go so beautifully with your complexion!

xx

iliketweet said...

Gorgeous photos, that journal looks amazing by the way!

iliketweet.blogspot

x

Sasha B. said...

your outfit is so cute! Love all the colors, they work well together. Thanks for your sweet comment !!

fashion nugget said...

love your scarf

Rosie said...

That book is adorable! The colors in your outfit are amazing too!

Robyn said...

great color combination. The scarf really pulls it all together.

6roove said...

you look so sexy :D

Matthew Spade said...

i can't wait to visit scotland, i'm so close but never been

Draft of Vintage said...

Well done Brett! Fits you like a glove girl! Also love your gardener's compendium- looks like a beautiful start- how cute is that bun! And also I want that cuff bracelet. for serious.

Krysten @ Why Girls Are Weird said...

Beautiful scenery and I love your outfit!!

Taryn said...

That area is gorgeous and I love your outfit! That blazer is quite a lovely present :)

rachel red lips said...

every photo looks like you're on an incredible adventure!

iris said...

oh I would like to go there
<3

lovely blog:)

xx

TMFA said...

love the scarf and that is an immense castle!

Teresa said...

You've got a very original style!
I like it! :)

http://my-fashion-space.blogspot.com/

Elekon said...

Simply gorgeous photos and I love your outfit!! loving you vintage scarf sooo much! interesting blog and I`m definitely following you:)

follow me if you want:)

www.elekonchicboutique.com