Wednesday 23 December 2009

Vacuous Soldier of the Thrift Store Gestapo









The new modcloth dress fits perfectly. It is a little strange, but feels quite original. And I missed my gold t-straps...they will definitely be coming to Scotland. My baby Geno at the top is being a very good boy of late. Much more affectionate. Rescue dogs are a lot of work, but worth it in every way. I've made the house more Christmas-y than it's ever been this year. Three real trees. It's magical. Being home in general is magical. I feel so comforted.

4 comments:

Rebecca, A Clothes Horse said...

Love that pic of you with the red lips and the scarf. The modcloth dress is lovely and I really like those shoes.

Anonymous said...

Okay so I haven't been able to access your site from my mac- I think I broke it. not really. i just don't know what's happening. so I am on the fam's pc... finally. dress= gorgeous. well done your mama. new year's eve outfit? also we have the same bookshelf- same exact copy of the once and future king next to my HP's... weird. well not that weird as I catagorize by preference and genre.

What Would a Nerd Wear said...

love love that blue dress!

Pat G. said...

You look really great in that dress.