Monday 25 October 2010

The Everlasting Emerald Heel


I'm so excited that my Everlasting Emerald Heels from Modcloth came in the mail today! As soon as I saw them I knew I had to have them. I mean, not only are brogue heels my jam, but I have a mild obsession with dark green velvet. I'd love to wear them with a Halloween costume, but I have no idea what to be. Any suggestions you guys have would be greatly appreciated...for the first time I'm really at a loss here. I'm pretty surprised how comfortable these bad boys are, so I think they'd be really appropriate for some All Hallow's Eve shenanigans. Help me out!





10 comments:

Sidewalk Chic said...

Those shoes are stunning -- what a great pick! I love the richness of the color and the fabric. They remind me of the Wizard of Oz :)

JoAnn
Sidewalk Chalk

Charmalade said...

I agreeeee, these shoes are PERFECT for One Short Day at the Emerald City! :D That is, if you're a fan of Wicked. Are you a fan of Wicked? If you were, I'd suggest you dress up as one of the wacky yet sophisticated folk who live at the City-- I love their wardrobe!

Seriously, those shoes rock. But I wonder, how hard must it be to keep velvet shoes clean?

Toast with Charmalade

tess said...

wow just wow

Baby Budget Blog said...

They are pretty fabulous!

www.plentyforpennies.blogspot.com

Penny Dreadful Vintage said...

The first thing I thought of was Wicked Witch of the West - and that was before I even read your Halloween dilemma. So you have my answer there :)

Unknown said...

Great choice! I love how lush they look. Thank you for featuring ModCloth on your site. What about being a pretty peter pan?

Your friend,
Elisa at ModCloth

Joey said...

wowza, those are SOME shoes! you should be the Sarah Jessica Parker witch from "Hocus Pocus" she was the sexy/sassy witch !

gee said...

oh how beautiful. i love those shoes. they are perfect for winter.
i just found your blog and i love it.
xoox

Draft of Vintage said...

holy mother of god. they are things of glory.

Unknown said...

OMG These shoes are fabulous!! I am so jealous!
I love your blog. You have a great style!
Marie xx